Meet us at PyCon Australia
This year, Divio will be at PyCon Australia for the first time ever.
PyCon Australia 2017 takes place in Melbourne, from the 3rd to the 8th August.
Katie McLauglin is the newest member of our global team, and one of our Site Reliability Engineers. She's based in Sydney, meaning that we now have full infrastructure support coverage around the clock, with engineers in Europe, North America and Australia.
Come to hear us speak! Or...
Discover the Python/Django magic we have to share
If you'd like:
- a hands-on demo of our Divio Cloud platform
- to find out how we can make deployment something that is already taken care of
- to discover the Divio Cloud can save you time, stress and money
- to learn about our developer and deployment tools and to see them in action
- to find out about the Divio Partnership programme for developers and agencies
... we'd be most happy to show you all you need to know.
And even if it's just for a chat, we'll be delighted to meet you. Drop us a line if you'd like to arrange something in advance, otherwise, just catch up with us at the event.