Divio Private Cloud
Business and enterprise multi cloud management solutions that saves you time, effort and money.
Real-world savings realised by actual Divio customers: as much as 90% in effort, and up to 60% in costsWatch a demoSign up for free
A need to streamline and centralise
As enterprises move to multiple clouds and leverage cloud-native development processes, a growing need to streamline and centralise solutions has emerged.
Currently, a number of problems are occuring:
- Teams need to be familiar with vendor-specific paradigms and tooling in order to work effectively
- Specialised application knowledge gets locked within teams
- Applications across multiple clouds often include redundant and unused cloud infrastructure resources and are generating unexpected costs
- Increasing Internal Security & Compliance requirements can be challenging and costly to fulfil
In order to unlock the cost-effectiveness of the cloud, new tools need to be introduced to allow enterprises to maximise their technology investment and ensure the move to the cloud avoids vendor lock-in.
Fully managed, business focused
private cloud hosting
With Divio, our easy-to-use platform helps you to save time, money and effort when it comes to managing your IT infrastructure, allowing you to transparently and seamlessly manage multi cloud vendors whilst providing a single point of interaction.
Bring your stacks together in one hyper-flexible platformApp stacks unite popular platforms and frameworks with additional services such as MySQL, RabbitMQ and Elastic, pre-configured and integrated for you.
Unify clouds and on-premises workflowsOur multi cloud support assists deployment and management through a consistent single interface instead of multiple cloud vendors. You can avoid vendor-specific know-how, deflect lock-in and side-step changes in workflows.
Experience a modern approach to web application managementCreate a project with a selection of app stacks or create your own, select a preferred region and we provision your project, and finally centralise all your web-apps with one-click deployment across multiple environments.
Connected pipelines that deliver configuration-free servicesThe services your apps depend on are fully managed and come pre-configured, and you can access them through well defined routes. We use federated access to prevent accidental misconfiguration to mitigate the risk of human-error.
With our cloud management solution,
we also include PaaS features like
- Development and deployment - automated workflows
- Automated backups - scheduled and on-demand
- Code repositories - including private Git-based repository, and support for popular Git providers
- Ready-to-go environments - automatically provision local, testing and live environments
- Simple scaling - Add or remove resources to meet demand
- Security - Always-on vulnerability scanning and threat analysis
- Authentication - Keep your credentials private with single sign-on
Why choose Divio
Spend less on cloud management.
Divio will lower your costs for managing complex cloud environments across multiple vendors, regions and technology stacks.
Achieve more, with less effort.
Divio’s automation, unified management interfaces and product-centric workflows allow you to spend less time managing cloud infrastructure, and more time using it productively.
Enjoy peace of mind.
In a rapidly-shifting technological environment, Divio will protect you from the risks of using misconfigured services, following outdated practices or working with vulnerable tools.
Support across multi regions.
Divio provides global coverage from three main offices in Sweden, Switzerland and the US, as well as other locations, to provide expert support across all time zones.
Discover Divio for free
Divio's public cloud solutions
Explore the platform, build web applications, deploy a proof of concept.
Explore for free
- Test & Live environments
- 512 MB application memory
- 5 GB object storage
- 5 GB backup space
- 10 GB transfer per month
- Use up to 2 of your own domains
- Sleeps after 30 minutes inactivity
- Support not included
Divio's public cloud solutions
Save money, effort and time in your technical teams, with flexible managed hosting plans on.
All Developer features +
- Fully managed business-focused hosting
- High-performance server configurations
- Scalable multi-instance deployment
- High-availability, fault-tolerant hosting
- Automated monitoring and real-time scaling
- Multiple geographical region options
- Multiple cloud vendor options
- Automated, comprehensive backups
- Priority support
Divio's private and multi cloud solutions
Meet the requirements of the most demanding business applications with custom cloud management solutions and Service-Level Agreements.
All Business features +
- Custom services for business-critical applications
- Tailored security features and services
- 99.95%+ guaranteed uptime SLA
- 24/7/365 guaranteed incident response SLA
- Multi cloud and business continuity features
- Dedicated private cloud regions
- White glove onboarding and training
- Custom network topologies
- Integration with identity providers
- Dedicated account expert
- Best-in-class expert support
Divio is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and listed on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market. We believe in remote working and have a widely distributed multi-national team with offices in Stockholm, Zurich and New York.
We unite Swiss engineering quality with Swedish design sensibilities. Our cloud management platform puts user experience first. We believe in focus - investing in high-quality engineering and a user experience-first mindset that means we avoid shortcuts and chasing feature-parity at the expense of usability.
Today the Divio platform is trusted by leading enterprises across the world.